APQ Pack of 250 Open Ended Biohazard Liners, Red 24 x 23. Disposable LLDPE bags 24x23, 1.3 mil. Pre-printed Poly bags for packing and disposing Medical Waste. Plastic Bags for Healthcare Applications. by APQ Supply at Commercial Cleaning Enterprises. MPN: OEBB242313. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Linear Low Density Red Dressing Disposal Bags. Material: LLDPE Color: red Dimension: 24 inch x 23 inch Gauge: 1.3 mil Quantity: 250 Liners, 25 Liners/Roll, 10 Rolls/Box Disposal plastic bags are used for storage and transport packaging of items where bag volume must expand to comfortably accommodate the contents. Linear Low Density poly bags can be used for virtually any medical packaging application. Open-ended bags can be taped shut, heat sealed or closed with a twist tie. These sturdy polyeth
Product Description & Reviews
Linear Low Density Red Dressing Disposal Bags. Material: LLDPE Color: red Dimension: 24 inch x 23 inch Gauge: 1.3 mil Quantity: 250 Liners, 25 Liners/Roll, 10 Rolls/Box Disposal plastic bags are used for storage and transport packaging of items where bag volume must expand to comfortably accommodate the contents. Linear Low Density poly bags can be used for virtually any medical packaging application. Open-ended bags can be taped shut, heat sealed or closed with a twist tie. These sturdy polyethylene bags will stand up to nearly anything you throw at them, especially when you need protection from punctures or tearing. Apply these moisture-resistant bags for baby diaper waste, bathroom, laboratories, clinics, hospitals. Easily refill multiple trash cans with red, roll packed liners. These eco-friendly bags are the ideal choice for disposed items and healthcare products. Each of these resistant bags is made of high quality plastic material. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Versatile disposal plastic bags are backed by 100% guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied product you'll receive your money back!
Features & Highlights
- Pack of 250 BIOHAZARD LINERS 24" x 23" is made with high quality LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene) plastic material of red color and is created for discarded wound-care dressings. Disposal red colored bags are used by hospitals and healthcare facilities to safely and properly disposal of bandages and other similar medical waste. These liners are printed with biohazard symbol and have warnings in English and Spanish.
- HIGH QUALITY: These strong Red Biohazard Liners are manufactured from Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) premium resins and are suitable for 100 LB Dry and 75 LB Wet Weight. These durable Liners are RED in color and 1.3 MIL thick. Heavy duty plastic liners are star sealed bottom. These disposable bags are specifically designed to not easily rip, tear, wrinkle, split, break, or rupture. Heat sealable, acid free, lignin free, anti-static, lead and phthalate free.
- APPLICATION: Disposal open ended bags are red-colored and unprinted to allow for versatile use. Dressing disposal bags are convenient for smaller volume of waste material due to their smaller size and slightly thinner. These unprinted bags are a stronger bag for containing contaminated or infectious discarded wound dressings and other materials. They are used generally throughout the hospital treatment areas.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Bulk-pack red plastic style bags are one of the most economical packaging solutions to meet your customer's needs. Practical and budget, these wholesale plastic bags are great for hospitals and healthcare facilities. Liners are interleaved for easy one-at-a-time dispensing.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND RECYCABLE: The eco-friendly materials used in these polyethylene bags make them keep their shape and give them the strength to hold other objects while remaining very light. Depending on the construction, plastic bags can be suited for plastic recycling. These earth-friendly bags are 100% recyclable and can be used repeatedly without lost performance or support.
Biohazard Waste Disposal Bags
Have questions about this item (OEBB242313), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by APQ Supply, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 2SB810BH3-1, ean: 0640791665288,
Ideal for storage and transportation of specimens3 walled Specimen bags are 2 mil thick and made from LDPEUsed in doctor's office, laboratories and hospitalsDocument pouch keeps the paperwork with specimenAvailable in 2 wall as well as 3 wall bagsChe...
Built to withstand the rigors of steam sterilization, these Autoclavable Biohazard Bags eliminate the need to double bag with their durable polypropylene material and welded seams that resist puncturing, tears, and leaks. A built-in steam indicator i...
Made from high-quality resins, these not made with natural rubber latex 1.3-mil Heavy-Duty Biohazard Waste Bags measure 40 by 46 inches and hold 40 to 45 gallons of infectious waste. The red bags meet federal and state regulations for tear resistance...